Interim Report January–March 2020, Assemblin
Highlights January-March 2020 compared to January-March 2019
Stability in uncertain times
- Net sales in the first quarter increased 4.9 per cent to SEK 2,511 million (2,393) whereof 1.7 per cent was organic growth.
- Adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 114 million (83). The adjusted EBITA margin increased to 4.5 per cent (3.5).
- EBITA increased to SEK 102 million (82).
- EBIT totalled SEK 96 million (79).
- Order intake was SEK 2,446 million (3,051).
- Order backlog at the end of the period increased to SEK 8,239 million (7,694).
- The effect of COVID-19 on financial results was limited in the first quarter.
This and previous reports are published on the company’s website at https://www.assemblin.com/investor-reports/ (login is needed). For accessing this page, please contact Head of Communications and Sustainability Åsvor Brynnel (firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 70 600 73 21).
Invitation to investor webcast
An investor webcast (in English) will be held by Assemblin´s President and CEO Mats Johansson together with CFO Philip Carlsson, who will present and comment on the Q1 Interim Report at 10:00 CET. To participate in the webcast, please register in advance using the following link: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/QReg/ShowUUID=49E3AD75-11E7-45F7-A60B-3EEBDDACAD6E.
To listen to the presentation by telephone, dial +46 856642651 (Sweden), +45 35445577 (Denmark), +358 981710310 (Finland), +33 170750711 (France), +44 3333000804 (UK) or any other international dial in numbers at http://events.arkadin.com/ev/docs/NE_W2_TOLL_Events_International_Access_List.pdf, and use the PIN code 67342075# (all participants).
The presentation material used in the webcast will be published together with the Q1 Interim Report at the password-protected investor page on the company´s website prior to the meeting. After the meeting, a recorded version of the webcast also will be provided there.
Future reporting dates
Interim report January–June 2020 July 17, 2020
Interim report January–September 2020 November 5, 2020
Interim report January–December 2020 February, 2020
Interim report January–March 2021 May, 2021
For more information, please contact:
For questions concerning this report, please contact CFO Philip Carlsson (tel: +46 10 475 39 50).
For questions concerning operations in general, contact President and CEO Mats Johansson (tel: +46 10 475 39 60) or Head of Communications and Sustainability Åsvor Brynnel (tel: +46 10 475 39 48).