Assemblin Interim Report January–June 2020
“Improved earnings and strong cash flow”
Highlights second quarter (April-June 2020 compared to April-June 2019)
- Net sales in the second quarter increased 3.8 per cent
to SEK 2,597 million (2,503) whereof 2.0 per cent was organic growth.
- Adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 136 million (114). The adjusted EBITA margin increased to 5.2 per cent (4.6).
- EBITA increased to SEK 138 million (113).
- EBIT totalled SEK 133 million (110).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 70 million (79).
- Order intake increased to SEK 2,818 million (2,460).
- Order backlog at the end of the period increased to SEK 8,342 million (7,663).
Highlights first half of the year (January-June 2020 compared to January-June 2019)
- Net sales for the six-month period increased 4.4 per cent to SEK 5,109 million (4,896) whereof 1.9 per cent was organic growth.
- Adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 250 million (198). The adjusted EBITA margin increased to 4.9 per cent (4.0).
- EBITA increased to SEK 241 million (196).
- EBIT totalled SEK 229 million (189).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 101 million (125).
- Order intake was SEK 5,264 million (5,512).
The full report (and previous reports) is published on the company’s website at https://www.assemblin.com/investor-reports/ (login is needed). For accessing this page, please contact Head of Communications and Sustainability Åsvor Brynnel (tel: +46 70 600 73 21).
Invitation to investor webcast
An investor webcast (in English) will be held by Assemblin´s President and CEO Mats Johansson together with CFO Philip Carlsson, who will present and comment on the Q2 Interim Report at 13:00 CET today. To participate in the webcast, please register in advance using the following link: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/QReg/ShowUUID=F5242AA0-4CE9-4EE8-A61F-BCAFEC38649B
To listen to the presentation by telephone, dial +46 856642651 (Sweden), +45 35445577 (Denmark), +358 981710310 (Finland), +33 170750711 (France), +44 3333000804 (UK) or any other international dial in numbers at http://events-ftp.arkadin.com/ev/docs/NE_W2_TF_Events_International_Access_List.pdf, and use the PIN code 18690958# (all participants).
The presentation material used in the webcast will be published together with the Q2 Interim Report at the password-protected investor page on the company´s website prior to the meeting. After the meeting, a recorded version of the webcast also will be provided there.
Future reporting dates
Interim report January–September 2020, November 5, 2020
Year End report January–December 2020, February, 2021
Interim report January–March 2021, May, 2021
Interim report January–June 2021, July, 2021
For more information, please contact:
For questions concerning this report, please contact CFO Philip Carlsson (tel: +46 10 475 39 50).
For questions concerning operations in general, contact President and CEO Mats Johansson (tel: +46 10 475 39 60) or Head of Communications and Sustainability Åsvor Brynnel (tel: +46 10 475 39 48).
Assemblin is an end-to-end installation and service partner with operations in Sweden, Norway and Finland. We design, install and maintain technical systems for air, water and energy. Our vision is to create smart and sustainable installations that make buildings work and people feel comfortable. We do this through close local collaboration supported by a strong organisation. We have annual sales of approximately SEK 10 billion and 6,000 dedicated employees at more than 100 locations in the Nordic region. Read more at assemblin.com.