Assemblin Q2 2021 Interim Report
“Further improved profitability”
Second quarter April–June 2021 (compared to April–June 2020)
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 2,640 million (2,597), of which -6.7 percentage points were negative organic growth, 8.1 were acquisition-driven and 0.3 were currency-driven.
- Adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 182 million (136). The adjusted EBITA margin increased to 6.9 per cent (5.2).
- EBITA increased to SEK 160 million (138).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 143 million (133).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 65 million (70).
- Order intake amounted to SEK 2,795 million (2,818).
- The order backlog at the end of the period increased to SEK 8,668 million (8,342).
- Three acquisitions were made in Sweden and Norway, adding 53 employees to the Group and combined annual sales of SEK 155 million. At the same time, our electrical workshops with 45 employees and annual sales of approximately SEK 90 million in Assemblin Electrical Engineering were divested.
First half of the year January–June 2021 (compared to January–June 2020)
- Net sales for the first half of the year amounted to SEK 5,082 million (5,109), of which -7.8 percentage points were negative organic growth, 7.5 were acquisition-driven and a negative -0.3 were currency-driven.
- Adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 312 million (250). The adjusted EBITA margin increased to 6.1 per cent (4.9).
- EBITA increased to SEK 256 million (241).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 225 million (229).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 79 million (101).
- Order intake amounted to SEK 5,320 million (5,264).
- The full report (and previous reports) is published on the company’s website at www.assemblin.com under the “Investor” tab.
Invitation to investor webcast
On 16 July, at 13:00 CET, the company’s President and CFO will present developments in the quarter in a webcast.
To participate in the webcast, please register in advance using the following link:
To listen to the presentation by telephone, dial +46 856642651 (Sweden), +44 3333000804 (UK) or any other international dial in numbers at https://event.sharefile.com/d-s84220495bb4b47b2abfff950788bcd35 and use the PIN code 11907070# (all participants).
The presentation material, and a recording of the webcast, will be published on the company’s website www.assemblin.com under the “Investors” tab after the meeting.
Future reporting dates
|Q3 Interim Report||January–September 2021||4 November 2021|
|Year-End Report||January–December 2021||February 2022|
|Q1 Interim Report||January–March 2022||May 2022|
|Q2 Interim Report||January–June 2021||July 2022|
For more information
For questions concerning this report, please contact CFO Philip Carlsson (tel: +46 10 475 39 50).
For questions concerning operations in general, contact President and CEO Mats Johansson (tel: +46 10 475 39 60) or Head of Communications and Sustainability Åsvor Brynnel (tel: +46 10 475 39 48).
More information is also to be found at www.assemblin.com
Assemblin is an end-to-end installation and service partner with operations in Sweden, Norway and Finland. We design, install and maintain technical systems for air, water and energy. Our vision is to create smart and sustainable installations that make buildings work and people feel comfortable. We do this through close local collaboration supported by a strong organisation. We have annual sales of approximately SEK 10 billion and 5,800 dedicated employees at more than 100 locations in the Nordic region. Read more at assemblin.com.