Assemblin Q1 2021 Interim Report
“Continued strengthening of the margin”
First quarter January–March 2021 (compared to January–March 2020)
- Net sales in the first quarter decreased by 2.7 per cent to SEK 2,442 million (2,511), of which a negative 8.9 percentage points were negative organic growth, 6.9 were acquisition-driven and a negative 0.8 were currency-driven.
- Adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 131 million (114). The adjusted EBITA margin increased to 5.3 per cent (4.5).
- EBITA amounted to SEK 96 million (102).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 82 million (96).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 14 million (31).
- Order intake increased to SEK 2,525 million (2,446).
- The order backlog at the end of the period increased to SEK 8,458 million (8,239).
- Five acquisitions were made in Sweden and Norway, adding 119 employees to the Group and combined annual sales of SEK 209 million.
The full report (and previous reports) is published on the company’s website at www.assemblin.com under the “Investor” tab.
Invitation to investor webcast
On 11 May, at 14:00 CET, the company’s President and CFO will present developments in the quarter in a webcast.
To participate in the webcast, please register in advance using the following link:
To listen to the presentation by telephone, dial +46 856642651 (Sweden), +44 3333000804 (UK) or any other international dial in numbers at https://event.sharefile.com/d-s84220495bb4b47b2abfff950788bcd35 and use the PIN code 58722834# (all participants).
The presentation material, and a recording of the webcast, will be published on the company’s website www.assemblin.com under the “Investors” tab after the meeting.
Future reporting dates
Q2 Interim Report January–June 2021 July 2021
Q3 Interim Report January–September 2021 November 2021
Year-End Report January–December 2021 February 2022
Q1 Interim Report January–March 2022 May 2022
For more information
For questions concerning this report, please contact CFO Philip Carlsson (tel: +46 10 475 39 50).
More information is also to be found at www.assemblin.com
Assemblin is an end-to-end installation and service partner with operations in Sweden, Norway and Finland. We design, install and maintain technical systems for air, water and energy. Our vision is to create smart and sustainable installations that make buildings work and people feel comfortable. We do this through close local collaboration supported by a strong organisation. We have annual sales of approximately SEK 10 billion and 5,900 dedicated employees at more than 100 locations in the Nordic region. Read more at assemblin.com.