Assemblin Interim Report January–September 2020
“Continued healthy profitability and record-high cash flow”
Third quarter July–September 2020 (compared to July–September 2019)
- Net sales in the third quarter totalled SEK 2,168 million (2,226).
- Adjusted EBITA totalled SEK 114 million (114). The adjusted EBITA margin increased to 5.3 per cent (5.1).
- EBITA totalled SEK 73 million (85).
- EBIT totalled SEK 64 million (81).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 12 million (4).
- Order intake was SEK 1,988 million (3,140). The difference from the preceding year is attributable to two large multidisciplinary projects that were registered among orders in the third quarter of 2019.
- Order backlog at the end of the period was SEK 8,245 million (8,478).
- Four companies with aggregate annual sales of SEK 200 million were acquired during the quarter.
Nine months period January–September 2020 (compared to January–September 2019)
- Net sales for the period increased to SEK 7,277 million (7,122).
- Adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 365 million (312). The adjusted EBITA margin rose to 5.0 per cent (4.4).
- EBITA increased to SEK 313 million (280).
- EBIT increased to SEK 294 million (270).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 112 million (129).
- Order intake was SEK 7,252 million (8,652). The difference year-on-year is attributable to a number of large multidisciplinary projects that were signed in 2019.
The full report (and previous reports) is published on the company’s website at www.assemblin.com under the “Investor” tab.
Invitation to investor webcast
An investor webcast (in English) will be held by Assemblin´s President and CEO Mats Johansson together with CFO Philip Carlsson, who will present and comment on the Q3 Interim Report at 10:00 CET today. To participate in the webcast, please register using this link.
If you would like to listen to the presentation by telephone, call +46 856642651 (Sweden), +45 35445577 (Denmark), +358 981710310 (Finland), +33 170750711 (France), +44 3333000804 (UK) or other international telephone number via this link and use PIN code 28235503# (all participants).
The presentation material, and a recording of the webcast, will also be published on www.assemblin.com under the “Investor” tab after the meeting.
Future reporting dates
Year-End Report January–December 2020 22 February 2021
Q1 Interim Report January–March 2021 May 2021
Q2 Interim Report January–June 2021 July 2021
Q3 Interim Report January–September 2021 November 2021
For more information
For questions concerning this report, please contact CFO Philip Carlsson (tel: +46 10 475 39 50).
For questions concerning operations in general, contact President and CEO Mats Johansson (tel: +46 10 475 39 60) or Head of Communications and Sustainability Åsvor Brynnel (tel: +46 10 475 39 48).
More information is also to be found at www.assemblin.com
Assemblin is an end-to-end installation and service partner with operations in Sweden, Norway and Finland. We design, install and maintain technical systems for air, water and energy. Our vision is to create smart and sustainable installations that make buildings work and people feel comfortable. We do this through close local collaboration supported by a strong organisation. We have annual sales of approximately SEK 10 billion and 5,800 dedicated employees at more than 100 locations in the Nordic region. Read more at assemblin.com.