Assemblin Interim Report Q2 (January – June) 2023
Increased order intake and long-term financing secured.
“The order intake for the quarter comprised a large number of small and medium-sized project assignments, totalling SEK 3,976 (3,413) million.”
Mats Johansson, President and CEO, Assemblin
Second quarter (January–June) 2023
- Net sales for the quarter increased by 8.0 percent to SEK 3,777 million (3,496), of which 2.3 percentage points were organic growth, 4.7 were acquisition-driven and 1.0 were currency-driven.
- EBITA increased to SEK 244 million (261), and the EBITA margin amounted to 6.5 percent (7.5).
- The adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 255 million (247), and the adjusted EBITA margin amounted to 6.8 percent (7.1). Items affecting comparability amounted to SEK -11 million (positive 13).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 230 million (240).
- Profit for the quarter amounted to SEK 41 million (116).
- Order intake increased to SEK 3,976 million (3,413).
- Three acquisitions were completed, combined involving 100 employees and annual sales of about SEK 290 million.
First half-year (January-June) 2023
- Net sales for the period increased by 12.9 percent to SEK 7,431 million (6,582) of which7.3 percentage points were organic growth, 5.2 were acquisition-driven and 0.4 were currency-driven.
- EBITA increased to SEK 472 million (419), and the EBITA margin amounted to 6.4 percent (6.4).
- The adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 496 million (423), and the adjusted EBITA margin increased to 6.7 percent (6.4). Items affecting comparability amounted to SEK -24 million (-4).
- EBIT increased to SEK 449 million (377).
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 129 million (160).
- Order intake amounted to SEK 7,188 million (6,957).
- Order backlog at the end of the period amounted to SEK 9,630 million (9,920).
The full report (and previous reports) is published on the company’s website at www.assemblin.com under the “Investor” tab.
Invitation to an investor presentation
On 14 July, at 12:30 CET, the company’s President and CFO will present developments in the quarter in a webcast.
To participate in the webcast, please register in advance using the following link:
To listen to the presentation by telephone, please register here to obtain audio conference call details:
The presentation material, and a recording of the webcast, will be published on the company’s website
www.assemblin.com under the “Investors” tab after the meeting.
Future reporting dates
|Q3 Interim Report||January–September 2023||3 November 2023|
|Year-End Report||January–December 2023||23 February 2024|
|Annual Report||2023||April 2024|
|Q1 Interim Report||January–March 2024||8 May 2024|
|Q2 Interim Report||January–June 2024||July 2024|
Additional disclosure for bond holders
Additional disclosure for holders of Assemblin Senior Secured Notes issued on December 6, 2019, is published on Assemblin´s webpage under the “Investor” tab.
For more information
For questions concerning this report, please contact CFO Philip Carlsson (tel: +46 10 475 39 50).
For questions concerning operations in general, contact President and CEO Mats Johansson (tel: +46 10 475 39 60) or Head of Communications and Sustainability Åsvor Brynnel (tel: +46 10 475 39 48).
More information is also to be found at www.assemblin.com
Assemblin is an end-to-end installation and service partner with operations in Sweden, Norway and Finland. We design, install and maintain technical systems for air, water and energy. Our vision is to create smart and sustainable installations that make buildings work and people feel comfortable. We do this through close local collaboration supported by a strong organisation. We have annual sales of approximately SEK 14.4 billion and 7,000 dedicated employees at more than 100 locations in the Nordic region. Read more at assemblin.com.