Assemblin Interim Report Q1 (January – March) 2023
A strong first quarter with a continued positive market
“We have a high production rate throughout our operations and sales have risen by 18.4 percent to SEK 3,654 million (3,086), meaning that we now have sales of more than SEK 14 billion on a rolling twelve-months basis.”
Mats Johansson, President and CEO, Assemblin
First quarter (January–March) 2023
- Net sales for the quarter increased by 18.4 percent to SEK 3,654 million (3,086), of which 12.1 percentage points were organic growth, 5.9 were acquisition-driven and 0.4 were currency-driven.
- EBITA increased to SEK 229 million (158), and the EBITA margin strengthened to 6.3 percent (5.1).
- The adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 241 million (176), and the adjusted EBITA margin increased to 6.6 percent (5.7). Items affecting comparability amounted to an effect on profit of SEK -13 million (-18).
- EBIT strengthened to SEK 219 million (138).
- Profit for the quarter increased to SEK 88 million (44).
- Order intake amounted to SEK 3,213 million (3,544).
- The order backlog at the end of the quarter amounted to SEK 9,115 million (9,922).
- Five acquisitions were completed, with a total 254 employees and combined estimated annual sales of SEK 347 million.
The full report (and previous reports) is published on the company’s website at www.assemblin.com under the “Investor” tab.
Invitation to an investor presentation
On 5 May, at 10:00 CET, the company’s President and CFO will present developments in the quarter in a webcast.
To participate in the webcast, please register in advance using the following link:
To listen to the presentation by telephone, please register here to obtain audio conference call details:
The presentation material, and a recording of the webcast, will be published on the company’s website
www.assemblin.com under the “Investors” tab after the meeting.
Future reporting dates
|Q2 Interim Report||January–June 2023||14 July 2023|
|Q3 Interim Report||January–September 2022||3 November 2023|
|Year-End Report||January–December 2023||23 February 2024|
|Q1 Interim Report||January–March 2024||8 May 2024|
Additional disclosure for bond holders
Additional disclosure for holders of Assemblin Senior Secured Notes issued on December 6, 2019, is published on Assemblin´s webpage under the “Investor” tab.
For more information
For questions concerning this report, please contact CFO Philip Carlsson (tel: +46 10 475 39 50).
For questions concerning operations in general, contact President and CEO Mats Johansson (tel: +46 10 475 39 60) or Head of Communications and Sustainability Åsvor Brynnel (tel: +46 10 475 39 48).
More information is also to be found at www.assemblin.com
Assemblin is an end-to-end installation and service partner with operations in Sweden, Norway and Finland. We design, install and maintain technical systems for air, water and energy. Our vision is to create smart and sustainable installations that make buildings work and people feel comfortable. We do this through close local collaboration supported by a strong organisation. We have annual sales of approximately SEK 14 billion and 7,000 dedicated employees at more than 100 locations in the Nordic region. Read more at assemblin.com.