Assemblin Q3 2022 Interim Report
Robust growth and continued strong order intake.
“The installation industry tracks the economic cycle with a delay, and although the signals of an incipient economic slowdown are clear, we are currently experiencing a continued strong installation market throughout the Nordic region.”
Mats Johansson, President and CEO, Assemblin
Third quarter (July–September) 2022
- Net sales for the quarter increased by 30.9 per cent to SEK 3,006 million (2,296), of which 13.1 percentage points were organic growth, 16.1 were acquisition-driven and 1.7 were currency-driven.
- EBITA increased to SEK 199 million (174), and the EBITA margin amounted to 6.6 per cent (7.6).
- The adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 200 million (160), and the adjusted EBITA margin amounted to 6.7 per cent (7.0). Items affecting comparability amounted to an expense of SEK 1 million (income 14).
- EBIT strengthened to SEK 178 million (163).
- Profit for the quarter was SEK 71 million (84).
- Order intake increased to SEK 2,629 million (2,499).
- An acquisition of assets involving nine employees and an annual turnover of approximately SEK 15 million was completed.
The period (January-September) 2022
- Net sales for the period increased by 29.9 per cent to SEK 9,588 million (7,379), of which 12.8 percentage points were organic growth, 15.8 were acquisition-driven and 1.3 were currency-driven.
- EBITA increased to SEK 618 million (430), and the EBITA margin strengthened to 6.4 per cent (5.8).
- The adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 624 million (472), and the adjusted EBITA margin increased to 6.5 per cent (6.4). Items affecting comparability amounted to an expense of SEK 6 million (43).
- EBIT increased to SEK 555 million (387).
- Profit for the period increased to SEK 231 million (162).
- Order intake increased to SEK 9,586 million (7,819).
- The order backlog at the end of the period amounted to SEK 9,672 million (9,144).
The full report (and previous reports) is published on the company’s website at www.assemblin.com under the “Investor” tab.
Invitation to an investor presentation
On 3 November, at 09:00 CET, the company’s President and CFO will present developments in the quarter in a webcast.
To participate in the webcast, please register in advance using the following link:
To listen to the presentation by telephone, dial +46 856642651 (Sweden), +44 3333000804 (UK) or any other
international dial in numbers at
and use the PIN code 8057 5884# (all participants).
The presentation material, and a recording of the webcast, will be published on the company’s website
www.assemblin.com under the “Investors” tab after the meeting.
Future reporting dates
|Year-End Report||January–December 2022||23 February 2023|
|Q1 Interim Report||January–March 2023||5 May 2023|
|Q2 Interim Report||January–June 2023||14 July 2023|
|Q3 Interim Report||January–September 2022||3 November 2023|
Additional disclosure for bond holders
Additional disclosure for holders of Assemblin Senior Secured Notes issued on December 6, 2019, is published on Assemblin´s webpage under the “Investor” tab.
For more information
For questions concerning this report, please contact CFO Philip Carlsson (tel: +46 10 475 39 50).
For questions concerning operations in general, contact President and CEO Mats Johansson (tel: +46 10 475 39 60) or Head of Communications and Sustainability Åsvor Brynnel (tel: +46 10 475 39 48).
More information is also to be found at www.assemblin.com
Assemblin is an end-to-end installation and service partner with operations in Sweden, Norway and Finland. We design, install and maintain technical systems for air, water and energy. Our vision is to create smart and sustainable installations that make buildings work and people feel comfortable. We do this through close local collaboration supported by a strong organisation. We have annual sales of approximately SEK 12.9 billion and 6,700 dedicated employees at more than 100 locations in the Nordic region. Read more at assemblin.com.