Assemblin Q1 2022 Interim Report
A strong start to 2022
First quarter (January–March) 2022
- Net sales for the quarter increased by 26.4 per cent to SEK 3,086 million (2,442), of which 11.5 percentage points were organic growth, 13.5 were acquisition-driven and 1.4 were currency-driven.
- EBITA increased to SEK 158 million (96), and the EBITA margin increased to 5.1 per cent (3.9).
- The adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 176 million (131), and the adjusted EBITA margin increased to 5.7 per cent (5.3). Items affecting comparability had a negative effect on profit of SEK 18 million (35).
- EBIT strengthened to SEK 138 million (82).
- Profit for the quarter increased to SEK 44 million (14).
- Order intake increased to SEK 3,544 million (2,525).
- At the end of the quarter, the order backlog had increased to SEK 9,922 million (8,458).
- Three acquisitions, with in total 60 employees and combined estimated annual sales of SEK 95 million, were completed.
The full report (and previous reports) is published on the company’s website at www.assemblin.com under the “Investor” tab.
Invitation to an investor presentation
On 4 May, at 10:00 CET, the company’s President and CFO will present developments in the quarter in a webcast.
To participate in the webcast, please register in advance using the following link:
To listen to the presentation by telephone, dial +46 856642651 (Sweden), +44 3333000804 (UK) or any other
international dial in numbers at
and use the PIN code 22111912# (all participants).
The presentation material, and a recording of the webcast, will be published on the company’s website www.assemblin.com under the “Investors” tab after the meeting.
Future reporting dates
|Q2 Interim Report||January–June 2022||14 July 2022|
|Q3 Interim Report||January–September 2022||3 November 2022|
|Year-End Report||January–December 2022||23 February 2023|
|Q1 Interim Report||January–March 2022||May 2022|
Additional disclosure for bond holders
Additional disclosure for holders of Assemblin Senior Secured Notes issued on December 6, 2019, is published on Assemblin´s webpage under the “Investor” tab.
For more information
For questions concerning this report, please contact CFO Philip Carlsson (tel: +46 10 475 39 50).
For questions concerning operations in general, contact President and CEO Mats Johansson (tel: +46 10 475 39 60) or Head of Communications and Sustainability Åsvor Brynnel (tel: +46 10 475 39 48).
More information is also to be found at www.assemblin.com
Assemblin is an end-to-end installation and service partner with operations in Sweden, Norway and Finland. We design, install and maintain technical systems for air, water and energy. Our vision is to create smart and sustainable installations that make buildings work and people feel comfortable. We do this through close local collaboration supported by a strong organisation. We have annual sales of approximately SEK 11.4 billion and 6,300 dedicated employees at more than 100 locations in the Nordic region. Read more at assemblin.com.